|Photo: Renee Brame|
Poetry for the win.
Last weekend, I had the pleasure of reading some of my work as a part of the Bastet Quartet Reading Series, which you can read all about on their tumblr page. Pictured above are the talented writers, artists, and impresarios who made it happen. Fun times.
Click here to read my new poem, “Pedal Steel Guitar,” at the Avatar Review.
Other published works:
- “Jeannette” in The Kitchen Poet.
- “I Should Have Been a Fighter” in The Squawk Back.
- “The Gorgon’s Last Dream” in The Copperfield Review
- “Literary Characters that Got Screwed by the Man” in Straight Forward. (Purchase via Lit Ragger required)
- “The Kingdom Where Nobody Dies” in Perspectives in Modern World History: The Challenger Disaster
- “On Reading my First Hebrew Word” in I Love Memphis